Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just when you thought it was safe

Did you know bratwurst can move back and forth on their own when they are on the grill. They absolutely can- if I had a video of it I'd post it. The bratwurst started rocking back and forth on the grill. Perhaps they had an air pocket in them that kept deflating and expanding because of the heat. I have no idea but they were moving and it was weird (scientific conclusion inserted).

I flipped one of them over and it rolled off of the grill pan onto the fire. Since I'm such a fast thinker under stress (sarcasm inserted) I managed to escape the fire catastrophe, barely. What is absolutely the most ironic part of this whole episode is that I was just espousing the wonders of having a grill pan on my stove.

The whole scene deserved to be on America's Funniest Home Videos.

No comments: