Sunday, November 30, 2008

sgiving Leftovers

Les has been in the kitchen all day cooking an amazing dish with the leftover turkey. So nice to have a man that likes to cook. I've been browsing the internet trying to find information on running a successful tutoring business. I ran across a website by a girl named Kacey. She has a ton of information and has started a networking website for tutors. I swear you can google anything on the internet and find it. Want to know how to remove peanut butter from a wool carpet- google it! Want to know how to move the grass without a lawn mower- google it! Want to know the name of the little doo hicky on the top of a car antenna- google it!

Lauren is trying to finish homework and watch a movie at the same time. Yes, I'm thinking that's not a good idea. It's a movie she has wanted to see for awhile so I'm giving her some grace.

It's still snowing - loving the snow. Of course, I will not love it very much in the morning when I have to shovel the driveway. Good exercise.

No comments: