Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tired.

I finally feel back to my old self. Sadly, I think I'm coming down with a cold. All of my students are back (2 new ones) and it was a very busy and hectic day. I don't think I've thought this much in a long time.

The day is not over sadly. Les is on his way home early today so we can go buy a car. A used car for him. I think we've decided that I would drive the Subaru station wagon until we could afford a new van. I'm not happy about it. Pretty spoiled with my big van. Financially, it makes the most sense for us right now. I would love to go buy a new van with electronic doors, leather seats, sun roof, Sirius radio, DVD players, and heated bucket seats.

At least I have an automobile though right? I think I can learn to drive the Subaru. Much better than walking.....

No comments: