Friday, September 11, 2009

School took forever today and Emily had a tooth pulled

Yes. That title is a little, well, all over the place. Reflective of the day. My great husband is taking the younger two kids for a bike ride. My oldest daughter and I are watching, "Say yes to the dress" while cooking dinner.

School did take forever today- seriously. FOREVER. But we got it all done except for Spanish. Not bad.

Emily has a funny quirk. She HATES loose teeth. Hates them. Most people wiggle their tooth until it comes out- not Emily. In fact, she had one tooth loose and hanging on a string for about a month. It got to the point where it wouldn't even stay straight in her mouth. Because of this quirk I have had to PAY to have the dentist PULL her loose tooth out. Granted- the teeth have been in the back of her mouth and kind of get wedged so it's impossible for me to pull it. Plus, she'd throw a fit. So today I took her to the dentist to have a tooth pulled. She now only has 2 baby teeth left. That's it. Crazy. Absolutely crazy. She felt bad but I told her that we all have our quirks.

So school took forever and Emily had a tooth pulled- pretty much sums up our day.

No comments: