Wednesday, October 28, 2009

When is enough, enough.

There are so many things in life that can pull the rug out from under you that I am thankful not to be experiencing- death, sickness, disaster. What we are experiencing, although it feels like someone has punched us in the gut, is definitely not as bad as it could be. Unemployment, busted pipes, low funds, questions about future, etc. I feel like my lesson is learning to be still. I tend to throw as many darts as I can at the board and see what sticks. In the past I've learned that this is not only a waste of time but can be destructive to my spiritual well-being.

Right now I'm trying to get a part-time temporary job just to help us get through the next few weeks. Les has 3 jobs on the table right now. We'll see where it goes. We just need one job. We just need one opportunity. We're in such a tough place right now but it could be worse. Enough is enough when it's over.

No comments: