Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You have got to be kidding me.....

Sometimes a question is answered with a "wait and see". I know that and have experienced that on numerous occasions. Les got a call from his previous employer asking him to work a part-time, temporary schedule doing what he was doing before. Here's the "clincher"..... for much less an hour. Seriously? Same job.... This man, while visionary and entrepreneurish, is not a good business man. He just doesn't make good decisions and it cost his company financially. So now we are in a wait and see if you have a job mode- everyday. Hopefully, this is what is going to tie us over until a full time job comes open.

I love though how God answers prayers. While I would have worked a part-time job, I was not looking forward to it. I was dreading it in fact. This job will let Les work for a few hours a week at a much higher rate and will help tied us over. Now I need to focus on getting some more students.

No comments: