Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Before After- After not quite completed





Well, I moved the cabinet to the other side of the room. I think I like it better but am seriously thinking about doing a plate display on the wall above the comfy chair. I like the flag turned the long way but need to get creative on the mantle. Trying to use what I have in a new way. I have a ton of things in the basement I can use it's just a mater of getting down there to pick things out. Still have an issue with the cord.... any ideas? I also have a great panel I plan on using behind the big comfy chair. Might be time to get rid of the quilt and do something completely different. Really, I just need the Nester to come over for tea and take over. Still struggling with above the the kitchen cabinets and probably always will until I just throw up some foliage to fill in the spaces and gaps. Feels so good to concentrate on home things again.

No comments: