Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's Valentine's Day

How do I love you? Let me count the ways...1. You rinse the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher. 2. You spoil the girls in little ways everyday. 3. You work hard so I can stay home. 4. You put up with my craziness. 5. You leave the cabinets open in the kitchen. 6. You believe I can do things I'm not sure I can do. 7. When I'm depressed you let me be depressed and wait for me to get out of my funk. 8. You always let me choose where we eat out. 9. You eat my spaghetti even though you hate spaghetti. 10. You see things from a funny perspective and make me laugh. 11. You can laugh at yourself and help me laugh at myself. 12. You defer to me on all matters of house decorating. 13. You see the big picture and aren't willing to give it up for the little crazy things that come our way. 14. The kids know they are loved by you. 15. You help with the laundry. 15. You write the sweetest thing in birthday cards and valentine cards.

Almost 16 years ago it was love at first sight and even though there have been days that have been difficult and it hasn't always felt like love we have made it through together. Here's to 16 more Valentine Days. Love you!

No comments: