Friday, March 27, 2009

Whew!

That's over! I am feeling fine and haven't had much pain. I definitely have slept more this week than I have in my entire life. Anxious to get back to 100%.

I'm beginning to plan curriculum purchases for next year. I'm definitely doing COVA for Emily Kate next year. Excited about being apart of that program again. I think it will be what we'll need for next year. Jackson is going to Part-time Kindergarten next year at TCA. He'll be one 3 mornings or afternoons a week next year. In addition to TCA for Jackson we'll do Kindergarten Science/Literature program. Lauren will continue with TCA part-time.

All in all we have a good start on our plans for next year. Until then we need to finish this year. Summer plans are filling up quickly and we do not know how we'll fit it all in this summer.

No comments: