Friday, August 28, 2009

A weekend home alone

I'm not sure yet, but I think Les is taking the children to the cabin this weekend. This means, I'm home alone. Why am I not going? I committed to go to a really fun worship event on Saturday.

So, I'm home with a list a mile long. Mostly organizing and boxing things up to put in the basement and store for our next move, (if we ever move and we are still praying we do not have to move) and/or garage sale. I also want to tackle the garage so that I can get my car in there this winter. Mostly, I just want to accomplish some big projects.

I also need to study, make copies and glue magnets on the back of letters for my tutoring business. Lots of things to do that I keep putting off because there are other thing to attend to-mainly, life.

I'm not sure if they are going yet and if they are I need to get some laundry done really quick. So off I go to get ready for a weekend alone that may or may not happen. If it doesn't happen WE are going to work on the garage and WE are going to box things up. Either way- projects are getting done.

No comments: