Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's Sunday

Cleaning up after breakfast and trying to get everyone dressed and out the door. We've decided to go to Lake City today. We plan on hiking along the way and taking some great pictures. There is a 50% chance of rain and like Em said, "At least it's not 100% chance of rain". Positive outlook. Thanks for the reminder Emily.

I figured out why Jackson was so whiny yesterday. He had an upset stomach. Threw up last night. Not a ton but enough to make him feel horrible. He is fine this morning and ready for an adventure. He even suggested brining a shovel and pail. Just in case we find a dinosaur bone, don't you know?

Lauren is taking the dog for a run before we leave for our day trip. We'd take him with us but I have a feeling he'd love a nice long nap. Poor dog couldn't even keep up with me last night on my bike. Usually he runs circles around me while I'm riding. Stayed right behind my back tire the entire way.

Speaking of riding my bike I actually fell off my bike at the very end of the ride. There I am laying on my side with my bike on top of me and my husband asks, "Did you fall off your bike?". Mmmm? No. I like to lay on the ground with my bike on top of me. I was pretty sore last night but seem no worse for the wear.

I'm off to finish getting ready. Love this time of year with the fall colors and cooler temperature. It's Sunday and we're going to enjoy this day that the Lord has made.

No comments: