Friday, October 9, 2009

Sometimes I can not see God.

Les is unemployed. I am in Tn for my dad's 60th birthday party and I have the flu. My son Jackson is showing signs of the flu and we are holed up in a hotel so we don't infect the countryside.

I haven't seen my dad in 2 years and the last time I saw him he had the flu so I really only saw my dad for about 3 minutes.

On so many levels I'm just through. I'm sick. I feel like crap. I'm in a hotel room in Erin, TN that while it's not a hole in the wall it's not the Broadmoor. The blankets are stiff and not sick comfy like. My son is trying to be brave and say that he's not sick. That we can go to Grandpa's party. Bless him. By this time tomorrow he'll be sick. It's been the case for Lauren, Emily, me and now him. I can't believe this. My grandmother is coming to the party several of my aunts and uncles and my cousins.

I'm in a hotel room. Trying to find God in this. Asking for His rescue and a miracle.

No comments: