Monday, October 5, 2009

Still thinking about that mouse

I hate mice as I have alluded to in the previous two posts. Let me tell you however, I have reason to hate mice. Let's start about 10 years ago when we were in the Moreno house. Old house, one bathroom, late at night, a little stomach bug going on, me alone on the toilet and BAM! A mouse ran across my foot. I could not scream because my sleeping toddlers were in the next room but let me tell you it was a little traumatic.

Jump forward five years, out in the garage, getting Obi some food out of the dog food bag, insert my hand with the cup to scoop up dog food, and BAM! The mouse ran across my hand and down my arm. Apparently, mice like dog food. We got a sealed container after that. Mice are unpredictable scampers too. They like to scamper right towards you and then dart away. They are stupid, see post below.

No comments: