Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Crillon Ball

The Crillon Ball is this weekend in Paris. Why do I care? I follow Jane's blog and she is an invited guest. She's amazingly talented when it comes to fashion. I don't think she's even 18 years old yet and she has a shoe line. Her mom sells vintage clothing and jewelry in Dallas. They are both beautiful.

My life is not exciting like their lives. I don't fly to Paris, New York and London. I do not get invited to fashion shows in New York and honestly, have never worn heels in my life. But something about shoes and high fashion designers is intriguing. It's a break from the grocery shopping I do weekly and the monthly Target shopping experience.

So Jane and her family are going to the Crillon Ball in Paris and I will be cooking a Thanksgiving feast for 10 people. I may go to the Black Friday sales and if we're really lucky might take the family to a movie.

Paris in November. Paris in March. Paris in July. Perhaps one day we'll make it there.

2 comments:

judy aldridge said...

I love your blog! Thanks for the shout out--jane's mom. Oh--and have a Great Thanksgiving too!

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE MICHELLE!!!