Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I lie

Okay, so I've missed some great pictures this month and have not posted any since December 2nd. Before you agree with me that I'm a "liar, liar, pants on fire" blogger understand that I lost the card for my camera. I have no idea where it I put it. I'm just sick over it because I have to buy a new one and I don't think they are cheap. With Christmas coming up and everything.

I do have to tell you a little bit about some of the things that have happened the last few days. I took Jackson to a science experiment day at the teacher store. He learned about temperature. If you ask him what he learned he will tell you that hot air rises and cold air sinks. It's very cute and I'm proud of him for picking that up at least. We also had an opportunity to see a service dog in action and it thrilled Lauren to no end. The opportunity was perfect for writing her speech on The Way Dogs help People. She learned a ton from the owner of the dog. Emily is entering a gingerbread house contest. She's going to bake and decorate a gingerbread house. She's actually doing a country store with peppermint stick post in the front and a vegetable bin with carrots and potatoes. I'm hoping we can get it to stand up!

I would post pictures but.....

No comments: