Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jackson's funny comments


Last night we had to take Obi to the vet to get his ears rechecked. Obi kept moving and wouldn't hold still so the vet said, "Hold still little Monkey". Jackson got this really mad look on his face and said, "Don't call my dog a Monkey!".

Today at JC Penney's Jackson was testing how far he could leave my side. He was feeling really confident until I moved to a different rack of clothing. I could see him but he could not see me. I could tell he was getting a little frightened so I called his name. He told me that he was looking for me and that he couldn't find me. I told him it was really scary for mom to not be able to find him in a store like this. He got a very serious look on his face and said, "Mom, imagine you are a little person and I am a big person. What would it feel like if you looked up and couldn't find the big person you were with? Wouldn't that feel scary to you?".

No comments: