Friday, September 25, 2009

New day - New post

Do you know how many wonderful blogs are out there? Whatcha looking for? Fashion, gossip, funny, sad, children, marriage, food, crafts, decorating, inspiring, motivating? All there. I spent last night flipping through some amazing blogs. I learned so much and mostly was amazed that there are so many people in the world with so many ideas. I need to work on my blog roll on my front page.

What's going on around here?

Girls are doing school/cleaning their rooms/reading/playing/being sweet to each other.

Jackson just finished cleaning his room (read that- picking up his room with Dad's help).

Obi is sleeping close by dreaming of the cabin.

Les is on the computer answering emails and looking for a job.

I am blogging. Getting ready to decorate for fall. Wish I had bought some pumpkins at the store today. Perhaps I'll go back and pick up a big one or two.

It is a new day. I actually got a good night's sleep last night.

I'll post pictures of the fall decorations when I'm done.

No comments: