Monday, December 28, 2009

Now I literally can not sleep

Isn't it funny how you just live with a problem and then decide to change it and then you can't wait to change it? I'm literally wringing my hands to move the cabinet now. Sadly, I will have to wait until Friday because Les is working and on top of that he has a cold. The last thing he wants to do is help me move my TV cabinet. This is why I need a brother/dad/uncle in town that can help me move things when I need them moved.

It totally makes sense to move it over there and I don't know why I didn't see it before. I think I limited my choice by how long my wire stretched from the wall to the back of the TV. Silly me.

I moved my bedroom around last week and really like the new layout. I'd prefer about 5 more feet to work with but this will work. Moving the bed gives us so much more room in here. I have a small sitting area for writing an reading which is absolutely fabulous for me.

Well, off to put away china and get the house back in order before the new year. Hoping 2010 is our year.

No comments: