Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 January 1st

Well, here we go. The beginning of not only a new year but a new decade. What will this decade bring? At the beginning of this decade we did not have Jackson. We did not have our dog. We didn't even live in this house. We had different cars and went to a different church. We didn't have a teenager in the house.

This blog was non-existent. In fact, I think our email account was relatively new, maybe 2 or 3 years? I had 3 more grandparents than I do now.

I worked full-time and now I stay home with our kids working whenever I want. I didn't have a Master's degree and you could take liquids on an airplane.

I wonder what this new decade will hold. Any ideas? The year will 2020. Lauren will be 23, Emily will be 21 and Jackson will be 15. It's totally possible by the end of this decade we will be grandparents. Mind boggling.

No comments: