Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You spend me right round baby, right round

I have vertigo. It lasts for mere seconds usually and I actually thought I was cured of it after my hysterectomy. However, I'm not. It's back with a vengeance. Last night it started at 7:00 and came in waves for two solid hours. It took my hours to recuperate. Of course, when you spin out of control like that it makes you nauseated. I will not go into details but let's just say it wasn't fun. Because it's so frightening I ended up having a panic attack of major proportions. My heart beat so hard in my chest I could feel it. That made the panic worse and I started hyperventilating.

All in all it was not fun. To make matters worse, I have to drive to Denver today for 3 days. Feeling very stressed about that and feeling very stressed in general. Pattern developing. Trying to remain calm and collected. My last post I said I needed a band-aid.... I think I might need plaster.

No comments: